Who's up for another baby poll?

Elvish

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sissy here when it comes to pain...OMG!! ... Like I said, big sissy here, I admit it. :P

someone after my own heart. I HATE PAIN. My son's best friend's mom is a nurse, and she gave me some advice I adhere to strictly: "I believe in taking drugs until all the pain is gone."

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Well , dammit ! Let's induce labour then ...

Luckenbach, Texas (Back To The Basics Of Love)

(Bobby Gene Emmons, Chips Moman)

The only two things in life that make it worth living

Is guitars tuned good and firm-feeling women.

Well, I don’t need my name in the marquee lights,

I got my song and I got you with me tonight.

Let’s go to Luckenbach, Texas

With Waylon and Willie and the boys

This successful life we’re living’s

Got us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys.

Between Hank Williams pain songs,

Steve Goodman train songs,

Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain,

Out in Luckenbach, Texas,

Ain’t nobody feeling no pain.

So baby let’s sell your diamond ring

To buy some boots and faded jeans and go away.

This coat and tie is choking me

In your high society you cry all day.

We’ve been so busy keeping up with the Jones

Four-car garage and we’re still building on.

Let’s go to Luckenbach, Texas,

Waylon and Willie and the boys.

This successful life we’re living’s

Got us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys.

Between Hank Williams pain songs,

Steve Goodman train songs,

Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain,

Luckenbach, Texas,

Ain’t nobody feeling no pain.

I definitely need to get in a Luckenbach state of mind...but it probably requires cold Lone Star beer, so maybe a few more days?

Saw the chiropractor again today (did I mention he's hawt? :googly: ) My left hip is higher and my sacrum has been a bit tilted, apparently. He adjusted that again today and when he did, I felt the baby wiggle down a bit :grin:

Then the acupuncture - what an awesome experience that was! Amazingly relaxing to have needles poked in your back :P She said that my uterine spot on my back was reacting nicely. Then when she pulled the needles out she commented on the heart spot: said it was really reacting - big and red. She said I was maybe holding onto a lot of "stuff" - grief and sadness. Whoa! So of course I told her there was lots of loss in my life over the past year, and about my dad. She was amazed at the reaction my back was showing, but said the release was good. Then she took a picture to go show the other acupuncturist while I hung out with needles in labor-inducing spots :laughing:

The after effects of acupuncture were amazing I feel/felt relaxed, calm, clear-headed. Very cool. I highly recommend it :)

I'm having a baby this weekend. My doula says sex on a full moon is sure-fire :laughing:

RJ may be the date winner :)

I've been up most of the night, and trying to sleep through the "twinges" hasn't been working so well. I had some tea and now I'm treating myself to a tylenol PM in an effort to get some rest...

Today could be the day! :thumbsup: