Funniest songs

Batman

Pink Floyd - In the Flesh pt 2 / Waiting for the Worms / The Trial (I had CrAzY experiences, where this section of the Wall gave me tickles.

A lot of Weird Al Yankovich songs are funny, especially Smells Like Nirvana, Amish Paradise, Which Backstreet Boy is Gay, & Couch Potato.

Geri Halwell - Look at Me (uh how 'bout no, your not as hot as you think)

--edit---

Crazy Don just reminded me of another one I forgot, Ray Stevens. My favorites are The Pirate Song, Mississippi Squirel Revival, & Osama Yo' Momma

Well, it looks like Adam Sandler was forgotten! Some of his songs are kind of dumb...but there are so many that are just hilarious!!!

Medium Pace

Wasted

The Hanukuh Song

and...I am drawing blank...I suppose it's because his CD's are not all songs, but the skits are funny too.

I don't really think the hannukah song is funny, just stating a bunch of Jewish people with some ryming

Yeah...you know what? I am lame...I'm not sure why I put that, I meant the "Lunch Lady" song... :doh: Give me a break...I'm at work...I just pop in...post...and leave. ::

During the 1960's, Ben Colder (aka Sheb Wooley) sang parodies of several hit songs. Perhaps his best spoofs were of Bobby Bare's

Other humorous tunes that I like are Stan Freberg's version of Sh-Boom (1954) and Homer & Jethro's version of Sink the Bismarck:

"We didn't sink the Bismarck, no matter what they say,

For when we saw the German ship, we sailed the other way."

During the 1960's, Ben Colder (aka Sheb Wooley) sang parodies of several hit songs. Perhaps his best spoofs were of Bobby Bare's

Other humorous tunes that I like are Stan Freberg's version of Sh-Boom (1954) and Homer & Jethro's version of Sink the Bismarck:

Yeah...you know what? I am lame...I'm not sure why I put that, I meant the "Lunch Lady" song... :doh: Give me a break...I'm at work...I just pop in...post...and leave. ::

yes, the lunch lady song is funny. Other than that, I dislike adam sandler.

" I know. Everybody funny. Now you funny too. "

I always crack a smile when I hear George Thorogood's eight-and-a-half-minute version of One Bourbon,One Scotch,One Beer.

If you are not amused by the tale of his tribulations with his sometimes "lovey-dovey" landlandy, that don't confurn me.

You gotta love Warren Zevon's tunes. Just about anything he does, he tries to make it seem serious yet comical, and you can't help but laugh at the lyrics. Some of my favorites are "Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner", "Excitable Boy", "Poor Poor Pitiful Me", "Play It All Night Long", "Werewolves of London", and "Boom Boom Mancini".

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

U guys should here 'Corky And The Juicepigs' To quote one of their songs

"I'm the only gay eskimo,

I'm the only one I know,

I'm the only gay eskimo,

In my tribe

I go out seal hunting with my best friend Tarka,

But all I want to do is get into his parka

CHORUS'

Arrogant Worms are good too. Me Like Hockey!!

I remember Corky and the Juicepigs. They were on MAD TV a lot a few years ago. Actually, I was just thinking about them yesterday when I was watching a rerun on Comedy Central. They reminded me a lot of the Violent Femmes who, in their own right, had some pretty funny songs. Whatever happened to those Juicepigs? I haven't seen or heard from them in a while. Are they still alive? They were funny!

Loved the Gay Eskimo song.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

• 1 month later...

Just heard a song called The Ballad Of The Kingsmen by an artist named Todd Snider. It is both funny ha-ha and funny peculiar.

It looks like he's categorized as a "country" singer but I'd like to find more of his work. It's definitely not run-of-the-mill stuff.

( Last week I heard Alcohol and Pills which is about musicians we lost to drugs - not funny ha-ha at all, nor intended to be.)