Beautiful Women Thread

Floydaholic

Note: This is not a "Hot Women" thread. The word hot implies lust, and this is not the aim of this thread. So that means absolutely no photo's that impose lust, e.g just underwear shots. The aim of this thread is to appreciate true beauty and elegance, and definately not lust. If a mod has a problem with this thread, I have no trouble with it being deleted. I just want it known that my intentions are good.

Anyway, here's a photo of Kari (I found out how her name is properly spelled). I think that she's very elegant, and she has a great smile. She isn't smiling in this photo though.

kari.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, here's another woman that I think is very beautiful:

dunst-55.jpg

Her name is Kirsten Dunst. She is a famous American actor, most notable for her role in the Spiderman movies. She was also in the film "Jumanji", which was released in 1995. I just found that out today, and I find that very interesting for some reason.

And in one episode of SNL, she played the role of President George H. W. Bush's granddaughter, in a sketch in which Dana Carvey acted as President Bush. I think that's pretty cool. Dana Carvey is the actor who played Garth in Wayne's World 1 and 2.