rankings/status

Jenny

I looked all over this forum to see if you'd already answered this question and I couldn't find anything, so if this has already been asked, sorry:

Is there a place where we can see how many posts are assigned to each ranking? I'm just curious because in a short time I jumped from tadpole to frog (no pun intended).

I personally believe in quality over quantity, so I'm not going to post just to boost my ranking, I just want to know if that information is available.

no problem, I still don't really know what the rankings mean, or if there's a significance in it, I haven't even checked my own to see what I am.

It means absolutely zilch but not in all eyes. The ones to look out for?? The ones who reply with just "LOL" (or similar), or copy/quote a previous post and reply with just a smilie or two (no text), etc., etc. It's okay to do in once or so but not here, there or everywhere.

I've seen it in every board where there's a few that believe their status gets more respect... in many ways, a wannabe martyr.

I think it's cute how Carl has set it up but I don't pay attention to it.

The ones who reply with just "LOL" (or similar), or copy/quote a previous post and reply with just a smilie or two (no text)

Whenever I log onto here, I like to post as much as possible. I try to leave a significant comment, and make it a sentence or a paragraph long. Short responses are a common trend on forums, but not really that big of a deal either. The rankings don't matter to me & I could care less what any body else's is, I'm sure others feel the same way.