What animal would you come back as?

Mike

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you?

I do, but not in the same light as the female form. This is getting a bit off-topic now, so let's let it go back to the way it was, ok??.

-----------------------------------------------

I think that maybe, I'd like to come back as a cat, because they can lie about all day, in the sun, and be lazy. I am lazy already anyway. ;)

Creationist? Support your theory then. If you're going to take a stand as radical as creationism when the majority of the educated world is for evolution, you have to make sure your arguments stand up to any critique.

Hear hear....and, as for you Kevin...

I thought you were banned , Johnny me lad - or should've been .

...pusillanimous oaf that you now seem to be....what cousinry is this?

If I get banned (in the land of the free) for standing up and saying that creationists, their ilk and their oafish defenders are ignorant dorks who wouldn't know 'evidence' if it crapped on their heads...then, so be it. :(

Edited by Guest

Once more the voice of moderation and reasoned thought, JG!

On the subject of natural selection, if (by BF's argument) only good looking animals get to reproduce, what are the tabbed-up, bingo-winged beasts that hang around the school gates at 3.00 weekdays? Indeed, if only the fit get laid, how does one explain the existence of Yates Wine Lodge patrons?

A reasoned...but unscientific response. It assumes that beauty is the prime motive for reproduction...it is not, it is survival. Bingo-winged chavs actually 'out produce' the average member of the populace and it is a scientifically proven fact that people with a diagnosis of anti-social psychopathic personality disorder have more children than the average, with more partners...consequently they have a greater likelihood of taking over the world...eventually.

Luckily they tend to die younger in accidents and murders...but usually they have reproduced before they do this...several times.

Survival of the fattest?

:P

Edited by Guest

:laughing: Pusillanimous ? Cousinry ? Why Johnny , you've made my investment in that dictionary worthwhile ! :thumbsup: :bow: :laughing: Who says SF isn't educational ? I'm dying to try ' pusillanimous oaf ' out and the next poor sap who calls here or drops in for a visit . Use it or lose it ! :)