not a week goes by without me listening to....

jet

Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen

Limelight - Rush

War on War - Wilco

Anything by Mr. Miles Davis

Stop Me If You Think That You've Heard This One Before - The Smiths

Cradle and All - Ani DiFranco

Solsbury Hill or Secret World - Peter Gabriel

Street Fighting Years - Simple Minds

Teenage Riot - Sonic Youth

I change every week... and I don´t live alone and I´m not always home, so I can´t be listening to Jefferson Airplane all the time. I listen to what I have in my iPod: Bowie, Lou Christie, Lynn Anderson, Charlie Rich, Juliette Gréco, Michel Polnareff, more french pop, some argentinian pop too, Captain&Tenille...

"Chronicles.Vol1" (CCR), "Aqualung" (Jethro Tull) "Best of" Joe Jackson or "Atom heart Mother" are among the cds that are played at home more often.

Guns'n'roses-Sweet Child o' mine, Paridise City, Welcome to the Jungle

The Ordinary Boys-I luv U

The Spin Doctors-Two Princes, What Time is it

Queen-Fat Bottomed Girls, Bohemian Rhapsody

Motorhead-Iron Fist, Bomber, Ace of Spades

Frank.S-Love and Marriage, Stragers in the night, New York New York, Fly me to the Moon, Thats Life, Mac the Knife, My Kinda Town

There are no songs that I listen to every week, nor artists for that matter. I like to keep my listening fairly random. :)

The artists I listen to most regularly are Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, The Who, Cold Chisel, Powderfinger and Genesis.

I don't listen to Pink Floyd every week, because I don't want to ruin it for myself. But I usually find myself listening to Guns N' Roses, U2, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Eric Clapton and a few others every week or so.

oooo I forgot to add Micheal Jackson, David Bowie and U2! I useally just wack it on with out realiseing how much I listen to them, I keep remembering ones I've missed! :grin: