Listen to the Song

Floydaholic

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really Edna? Wait till I tell my daughter that :grin: I love it!!! She likes classic ok but thinks what she listens to is so much better. I can't wait to tell her that song is from the 60's and not originally English hehehehe. Yes!!!

I have argued with her before when she was younger that some of the lyrics popping up in some of the rap and hip hop songs she was listening to were written and sang by people from my generation :grin: She would always say no way mom and then I'd sing the old lyrics to her or find the song and play it for her. It used to make her so mad lol. Now I get to do it again :thumbsup:

I really liked that video thanks for posting it.

8/10.

I can't think of another song right now so if someone else wants to post one...

Fabulous!!! Great guitar playing and a very nice tune. 9/10

Lenny Breau & Chet Atkins

This is actually two performances by these guitar greats that were part of a telethon. The sound quality isn't great, but the playing sure is. The two performances are separated by a few minutes worth of commentary.

In a television documentary done after Breau's untimely death, Atkins said Lenny was the greatest guitarist he had ever seen. In this television performance, Breau plays a 7 string guitar.