Listen to the Song

Floydaholic

I hope that this is in the right place. Well, how this works is, I'm gonna post a random song, and then the next poster is gonna go look for that song somewhere, and find it and listen to it. Youtube would be a good place to search. And then that poster will rate the song out of 10 and say why. And then they post a random song, and it will go on like this.

Have fun!!. :)

Tonight, Tonight - Smashing Pumpkins

Edited by Guest
title

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm...not sure which version you wanted us to listen to but I didn't spend a half hour listening to this song :P and I know why there are two version to this song cuz the beginning of the complete version is really weird. But a great song that I love to sing along to whenever I hear it but I do love harder rock songs then this: 8/10

Sympathy for the Devil: The Rolling Stones

hmm...not sure which version you wanted us to listen to but I didn't spend a half hour listening to this song :P and I know why there are two version to this song cuz the beginning of the complete version is really weird. But a great song that I love to sing along to whenever I hear it but I do love harder rock songs then this: 8/10

Sympathy for the Devil: The Rolling Stones

Version? I meant the REAL version...too bad you don't like it. Remember, weird is NOT necessarily bad.

Edited by Guest

'74-'75 - The Connells.

This song has some very nice guitar work. The musical quality is high IMO, the singing and lyrics are good too. "I'd give this city, 8 out of 10". I'll definately be checking up on more of this bands music!!. Thanks to whoever posted this song up in the first place, I'm glad that I listened to it. :D

Next song: Muse - Knights Of Cydonia

• 1 month later...

^^^ I just noticed that the Coldplay song is, of course, called "Don't Panic", not Beautiful World ;)

^^ never heard of them before, maybe they're really good Live, but I couldn't tell for the quality of the youtube clip 6/10

next one:

Playground Love ~ Air