Jail No Hilton For Paris

RonJonSurfer

Paris "Scared" in the Slammer

Beverly Hills therapist, Dr. Charles Sophy, visited the heiress for two hours with her lawyer Tuesday.

Paris Hilton received her first visitors in jail: her psychiatrist and lawyer.

According to People.com, Dr. Charles Sophy visited the heiress for two hours with her lawyer Tuesday. Dr. Sophy has been treating Hilton for the past eight months.

In papers filed by Hilton's lawyers, Sophy said that the paparazzi darling was "emotionally distraught and traumatized" by the May 4 where she was sentenced for violating probation following a 2006 drunk driving arrest.

TMZ has reported that the second day into her 23-day sentence, Hilton was seen crying on the phone, saying her jail cell was "freezing cold."

She also said she has lost her appetite and is not eating.

Meanwhile, friendly inmates have been approaching her cell door, leaving presents like origami under her door.

During her first day in jail, her lawyer Richard Hutton told reporters that she's coping "very well under the circumstances."

Hutton also said that his client is being held in a 100 square foot "administrative segregation" cell because she is a celebrity.

Hilton is allowed outside of her cell for one hour each day "to be in the module, take a shower and talk on the phone."

Hutton also confirmed it was Hilton's decision to enter jail under cover of darkness, in an attempt to avoid a "media circus."

Hutton says, "She's using this time to reflect on her life, to see what she can do to make the world better."

OMG!! I have no sympathy for this chick. Poor little rich girl. If she was an average chick she would have served the whole term she was given. Stuff like this just gets under my skin and gets me fired up. The rich and famous, they need to pay their dues just like everyone else! If she gets out and does something good with her life I will be surprised. She has tons of money and she should be helping the less fortunate in this country! Spoiled, lazy little rich b**ch!! Ok now I feel better! :grin:

Too bad Paris Hilton didn't get a trip to the slammer when she was a clueless teen. (24 hours inside is enough to scare most folk straight.) If she'd done something really bad at home, some time in the Foreign Legion would have opened her eyes. ("March or die, mon petit dummy!") :sleepy:

Edited by Guest

The best bit:

"Hutton says, "She's using this time to reflect on her life, to see what she can do to make the world better."

I know the media are hyping the story at her expense, however if the above is true, I'm afraid there is no hope... If she really wants to make the world a better place, she can come round to mine and clear out my garage. After that she can pick the kids up from school, then make tea...