George Harrison, Eric Clapton, and Layla

dd

:bow:

Yep, thats what I heard too.

Thanks alot Beatleant!

I had never heard it before.

I saw a video of George Harrison, and Eric Clapton just the other day.

Forgot the song, but they were old fogeys!

and someone told me the same story you just told.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wow, that Jim Gordon story is freaky. Poor Pattie, George professed his love for Maureen Starkey, Ringo's wife, infront of Patti, and Eric showed up at her doorstep with a bag of heroin, threatning to take it if she didn't leave with him.

She did end up with him, but he cheated on her repeatedly, fathering a daughter, Ruth, with another woman behind Patti's back, knowing Patti could not have children. She did divorce him as well.

I bet she's living well off of the alimony, however.

Hi!

Eric Clapton Fell in love with the girfriend of George Harrison. Eric Clapton said to the girlfriend: Marry me or I get addictet to heroin. The girl said "No!" and Clapton became a junkie.At this time he wrote the song "Layla".Why not. That's what I've :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: heard. But isn't Eric Clapton great anyway? Cream for President!

And excuse my bad english. Im a dumb german woman^^!

Best wishes! :guitar:

I read an interview of Pattie Boyd some time ago, she said that Eric Clapton was so happy because he recently had a son (Connor, who died at 5) with an italian actress and he wanted to share his joy with Patty. He couldn´t even realize that for her it was a painfull thing, an extra-marital child... they were still married and supposed to be happy together... Patty Boyd Harrison Clapton etc says that "it´s a miracle we both survived after all that heroin, alcohol, cheating, etc."