The Songfactor's Choice Top ten #66

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just watched this "Starman" video three times... :P :P :P :P

I should have tears in my eyes... it's one of the best videos I've ever seen... my friend, my husband and my cats are amazed too... :bow: :bow: :bow:

WATCH "STARMAN" BY MICK RONSON AND DAVID BOWIE!!! AMAZING PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!

I've just watched this "Starman" video three times... :P :P :P :P

I should have tears in my eyes... it's one of the best videos I've ever seen... my friend, my husband and my cats are amazed too... :bow: :bow: :bow:

WATCH "STARMAN" BY MICK RONSON AND DAVID BOWIE!!! AMAZING PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, I was a teenager again....The Spiders were back, Mick was back....is it any wonder I never escaped the 70's??

Hey guys...I had a couple nominations in mind..but I changed my mind...I'm going to nominate a couple artist and dedicate them to my parents...

Splish Splash - Bobby Darin..this was my Mom's favorite singer....My parents also entered a dance contest back in the day with this song playing...they didn't win, but they sure had a great time...

My Way - Frank Sinatra..My Dad's favorite song and artist...

Radhi, I been feeling kind of "icky" for a couple days, and haven't had the chance to tell you.... I'm SO proud of you, for your Stones nom of this week! If I were to nominate a Stones song, I'd have done just that, picked a new one, and baby, you picked a good 'un!! :)

Hey guys...I had a couple nominations in mind..but I changed my mind...I'm going to nominate a couple artist and dedicate them to my parents...

Splish Splash - Bobby Darin..this was my Mom's favorite singer....My parents also entered a dance contest back in the day with this song playing...they didn't win, but they sure had a great time...

I thought about nominating it too. :) You'll get my vote!

Radhi, I been feeling kind of "icky" for a couple days, and haven't had the chance to tell you.... I'm SO proud of you, for your Stones nom of this week! If I were to nominate a Stones song, I'd have done just that, picked a new one, and baby, you picked a good 'un!! :)

:grin: icky? why? And I picked that Stones song NOT to shift to the other side, but because I DO like it... and I like it more than whatever else I know by them. It's a nice song :)