Albums you didn't like the first time, but then.....

jet

There are a few albums I can think of, but I'll start with this one:

Breakfast In America ~ Supertramp

I was just a little guy when I first heard this, so alot of the album was lost on me. When I listened again at about 13/14 years old I realized that it was a great piece of work!

I'm ashamed to admit this, but the first time I listened to Dark Side Of The Moon, I didn't think it was that great!!. Oh, the humanity!!.

But now that I'm older, I realise the sheer genius of it, and the unbelievable quality of it. Easily the greatest album of all time it is.

Piper at the Gates of Dawn, Meddle, Saucerful of Secrets, and Wish You Were Here are better in my ever-so-humble opinion. Not that DSOTM isn't great, it's just not the best thing they did.

And contrary to Fin's belief, The Doors actually created the best albums... :cool:

Piper at the Gates of Dawn, Meddle, Saucerful of Secrets, and Wish You Were Here are better in my ever-so-humble opinion. Not that DSOTM isn't great, it's just not the best thing they did.

And contrary to Fin's belief, The Doors actually created the best albums... :cool:

But you must at least recognise it's world-wide acclaim, since the majority of Floydaholic's prefer DSOTM. Look at the worldwide sales of it, higher than any other Floyd album.