The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #65

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Dappled! :laughing:

I watched the VH1 Rock Honors over the weekend, so these artists have been stuck in my head. Also, I need to take the opportunity to nominate Genesis while both Sammy and das are gone...Sammy would kill me and das would make fun of me mercilessly. Being the needy soul I am, I need to be YouTubed, please.

Tube Snake Boogie - ZZ Top

Misunderstanding - Genesis

The Time Is Now ~ Moloko (2000) Video

I've been empty too long

The time is Now

The tender night has gone

And the time has gone

Let's make this moment last

And the night is young

The time is now.

Let's make this moment last...

Little Sister ~ Queens of the Stone Age (2005) Video

Fun Fact:

When this song was performed on Saturday Night Live on May 14, 2005, actor/comedian Will Ferrell, who hosted the show, came onstage and played the cowbell as fictional Blue Öyster Cult member Gene Frenkle.

More Cowbell anyone? ;) :grin:

Yeah, what can I say. Actually, the "copy" function on my work computer is a little funky.

I think both songs will have a wide appeal because they both sound like they could have come out in the '60's (except for the rap in the middle of "Groove is in the Heart", I hope that doesn't discourge you, Darryl)

What do I want a Miss Universe in a swimsuit pic for? :shades: What if the winner is a girl? :cool:

The winner of Miss Universe is always a Girl. :)

Oh, you mean the winner of 'Who's the #11 x 2". :doh:

Well, we're getting Kevin to arrange the prize, because Miss Japan won the Miss Universe Contest. How about an autographed Pic of one of those sexy Sumo Wrestlers instead ? Would that be OK dear edna ?