The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #64

Ah, dear edna. You've talked me out of leaving Songfacts a few times now. Thank you for always being there, and being your lovely self. Hopefully our upcoming trip North will refresh Val and I both - especially mentally. I don't want those nice young men in their white coats coming to take me away - haha. Trouble is the money we had in our savings a/c for the Trip all went on car repairs and registration. The Credit Card will get a thrashing. I suppose we're lucky to have a second car to repair !

:)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Radhi-ji!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Now, I have one complaint: how comes you didn´t tell me?? :shades: :grin:

To drive you crazy! :grin:

And I want to give a special bow to the father of the Top Ten, Old55 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: who invented the Main Attraction for us Songfactors and kept it alive and kicking for... years?

THANK YOU, DARRYL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I think this could be a group bow....

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

(((((DARRYL)))))

Chris, to me you are lovely! Didn't I put that in the "What Do SF's Look Like?" thread?? :grin:

The Every Song That's Made The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten thread has been updated to the present. Take a look at it when deciding on your nominations for next week. Time is short. Next week is like tomorrow! :)

While your mind is busy working them out, take a stroll over to the new Special Top Ten thread. Take a look around, say hi to Radhi, and get comfy! It's going to be a fun place to hang out!! :)

I almost forgot. There is one requirement. VOTE!!

Edited by Guest
I forgot the most important part.

Good on you Lucky. :)

We're very pleased to have Radhika on board. Thank you and Martin for keeping things going too ! Only another 11 Top Tens and Chris will be able to do 'Ultimate Top Ten #3' !

And thanks again to all who turn up week after week to nominate and vote. You've made it last so long. I never ever thought we'd get this far !

:coolio:

That's what you get for thinkin' Darryl! Of course we got this far. And now, we're going to go further.....

sf_songfactorschoicetop10.jpg

The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #64 for the week ending 27th May 2007

1. Help - The Beatles (1965)

2. We Can Work It Out - The Beatles (1965)

3. Train in Vain - The Clash (1979)

4. Baby I Need Your Lovin' - The Four Tops (1964)

5. Mother's Little Helper - The Rolling Stones (1966)

6. Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana (1993)

7. Heart Of Stone - The Rolling Stones (1965)

8. Strange Brew - Cream (1967)

9. Monday, Monday - The Mamas & the Papas (1966)

10.We've Only Just Begun - The Carpenters (1970)

:headphones:

Onward and upward to The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #65!!!!

:headphones: