The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #64

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #64. :headphones:

EVERYONE IS MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. ALL YOU DO IS:

* Nominate two songs from 1950 to the present that haven't made the Ten before (please click to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens. There are NO other restrictions.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them on here. Points are allotted 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them.

PLEASE LET US HAVE YOUR NEW NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about time we got 'Walk Away Renee' into a Ten. Great song.

I don't think it missed by much last time it was nominated.

'Red Rubber Ball' has an Australian connection. It was co-written by Paul Simon and Bruce Woodley of Australian Group, 'The Seekers', whom I've seen perform it in concert. Good song.

:)

My Nominations :

Help - The Beatles (1965)

My Way - Frank Sinatra (1969)

OH MY GOSH 55...I had Ole Blue Eyes on my list...I was waiting to nominate it around Father's Day, because that is one of my Dad's favorite songs by him...

Yes, I put a Post the other day that I may be only here for 3 more Top Tens, and I wanted to try to get Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby in before I leave. We'll see how Frank goes. It's harder to find a song for Bing. I may have to use a duet.

:)

I think I'll have to put something a little more contemporary for Bing. Maybe the last song he recorded (as a duet) before his death. Next Ten, hopefully.

I'm not sure where I made the Post about both Bing and Frank Sinatra actually rating higher (considering all decades) than Elvis, who was named 'Best Artist Of The 20th Century' - and of course I'm a big Elvis fan, but I think it was unfair.

:P