60's concert

Jenny

I'm not going. I can't spend all day at any concert, even that close to home. There's an old VW bus all painted up with peace signs and such parked by one of the roads I take home. In front of the bus is a sign advertising the concert, that's how I noticed it. I wish I could post a picture of that bus.

Well, I'm not high maintenance, but I'm not what you'd call "salt of the earth", either. I can't see myself driving a tractor or getting up early. If you want me to get out of bed before sunrise, pay me money or set my house on fire...otherwise, I ain't moving!

Well, I'm not high maintenance, but I'm not what you'd call "salt of the earth", either. I can't see myself driving a tractor or getting up early. If you want me to get out of bed before sunrise, pay me money or set my house on fire...otherwise, I ain't moving!

Remember Green Acres?

There was a sales trainer I once listened to and his mantra was "There's only one reason to leave home in the morning...to get the money." You need to say that with the thickest southern accent you can muster.