The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #63

FIRST, A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF OUR WONDERFUL MUMS/MOMS.

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #63. :headphones:

EVERYONE IS MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. ALL YOU DO IS:

* Nominate two songs from 1950 to the present that haven't made the Ten before (please click to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens. There are NO other restrictions.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them on here. Points are allotted 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them.

PLEASE LET US HAVE YOUR NEW NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Chris ! :)

Laurie, I was really going to nominate a Stones' song, but I didn't want to be greedy. If you'd like to use Brand New Key, I've got dozens of others. I'm wondering if it's been nominated before ? I checked to make sure it hadn't been in a Ten.

I almost nominated 'Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me' (instead of Elton's "L.S.D.") last week. THAT version. I like it so much better than Elton John solo.

:headphones:

Hi All ! :) I just wanted to say, anybody else who wants to nominate Beatles'' songs, please go for it; I pulled 'Help' out in #61 because we would have had 5 Beatles' nominations, which is just too many for one Act, I believe.

Father Christmas - Kinks YouTube video (just words, so minimize and listen to the music!)

Walking in the Sun - The Zombies Audio only (I won't be surprised if noone votes for it, but I love it!)

I won't be here later this week, so I'll PT my votes to Farin or Lucky from those nominated when I leave. Hope that's OK.

Edited by Guest