Does your hometown have any Rock-n-Roll history?

I'm surprised certain people hadn't jumped on my comment about no musicians of note coming from Manitoba, Canada... :smirk:

Some other guy is from Manitoba too... did okay for himself, but his name escapes me... :wink:

Uh rayzor that "other guy".... would that be "Mr Southern Man" himself, also known as Mr Neil Young?? Hmmmm? ;)

Yeah, I guess you could say he did ok for himself. ;)

And we Americans accept your apology for the Shat man. Every family has their skeletons! :)

Edited by Guest

I'm just glad Shatner isn't a native of Manitoba. I'd hate for people to think that's the best we can churn out over here! :wink:

Just so happens he's from Quebec, just like Celine Dion! :shocked: Good lord! That province should just stick to making hockey players! :laughing:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Texas is full of talent.

I live in Houston, Texas.

Archie Bell & the Drells- TIGHTEN UP

Kenny Rogers & the 5th edition(?)- WHAT CONDITION MY CONDITION IS IN(?)

Johnny Nash- I CAN SEE CLEARLY- I used to work in a jewelry store and his wife came in and bought a 5 carat diamond bracelet.

Jennifer Holiday- the ORIGINAL Dreamgirl, her version of AND I AM TELLING YOU blows Jennifer Hudson's out of the water!!

And of course Destiny's Child- My sister used to work down the street from their recording studio.