The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #62

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #62

"WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO", YOU ASK ?

IT'S EASY! :)

- Simply nominate two songs from 1950 on that weren't in a previous Top Ten.

Click here to find out ------> Every song that's made the previous Top Tens

- When nominations close, choose your Ten favourite songs out of all Nominations.

We'll give 10 points for #1, 9 for #2 etc. and compile the Top Ten from them.

- This Top Ten Is going to be a "No Artist That's Previously Made #1" round, so choose your nominations accordingly! (All The Artists Listed In Red) :thumbsup:

NOMINATE AWAY NOW ! ! :)

:headphones:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CanAm is away on vacation, so he's sent me his next two weeks nominations....

I will miss the next two Top Tens, but I would still like to submit song nominations.

For Top Ten 62 I would like to submit the following tunes:

Rock "N" Roll Is King - E.L.O.

Redneck Friend - Jackson Browne. This is one of my favourite tunes by this artist. It reminds me a bit of The Eagles' "Already Gone".

There you go CanAm! :)

Edited by Guest

Duke Of Earl-Gene Chandler (1962)

Monster Mash-Bobby "Boris" Pickett (1962)

Am I psychic - or was it just an educated guess. I was very confident you'd nominate 'Duke Of Earl', Joe. I've looked for a Video before, but there's none on You Tube.

Here's Monster Mash - (the recently deceased Bobby 'Boris' Pickett, and don't forget The Cryptkickers which was also on my Lista. Hope you like this Video.

:)

I changed my nomination from Elton John's solo version. I'll PT Lucky. :)

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds (Live)(1974) - Elton John & John Lennon

Now, I don't very often nominate 6 and a bit minutes Album Tracks, but I really like this. It's included on Elton John's "Here And There" re-mastered CD and John Lennon's "Lennon:Box Set". It was recorded live at Madison Square Garden in November 1974, and notable for the guest vocals of John Lennon, in what would be his last stage appearance, I read !

Can that be right ? Didn't he and Yoko perform (music) publicly after ?

I forgot to say! Alice Cooper :bow:

He is coming to Canberra, which is much much much closer, but none of my NSW friends like Alice Cooper. But Belinda - remember her? She used to post here a bit as 'Bella' - is a fan, so I'm flying up, staying at her place and we're gonna catch the concert together! 8th July!!