The Peak

scott

I felt a sudden, inexplicablY strOng Urge to come read this Thread. Wow Scott, I lOve how the end is sAd and yet the last line descRibes a vEry happy feeling, "with you here, I feel no pain." I assume This is a sOng? Have you written the music yet? This is my favOrite line:

I'm comFortable, don't have to lie

Within yoUr gaze, I'm Not the fall guy

NicelY done. :)

Now Sara, for some reason I feel the need to congratulate myself for something 'funny', but yeah it's a song, everything I write I want to make a song, though that can be hard, I've got a friend who's a bassist and another who's a drummer, I can kind of play guitar, but we're looking for a good guitarist to help us out, as far as music writing goes, I've got this chord progression that I've always wanted to use, and I might use it in this one, I suppose I could write it in tabs right now (I can only read and write in tabs as far as guitar goes)

--2----5--------------------------------

--3----6--------------------------------

--0------------------------------------

I think that's how it goes, though the second chord might be 4-5-4 respectfully, I don't quite remember, though with a guitar in front of me I could sound it out. I think that's what I'd base it on though, it be really slow and mellow, a really lazy bass line probably, slow rolling drum rolls, you know, all that good stuff.

any chance of converting that to piano?

Now Sara, for some reason I feel the need to congratulate myself for something 'funny', but yeah it's a song, everything I write I want to make a song, though that can be hard, I've got a friend who's a bassist and another who's a drummer, I can kind of play guitar, but we're looking for a good guitarist to help us out, as far as music writing goes, I've got this chord progression that I've always wanted to use, and I might use it in this one, I suppose I could write it in tabs right now (I can only read and write in tabs as far as guitar goes)

--3----6--------------------------------

I think that's how it goes, though the second chord might be 4-5-4 respectfully, I don't quite remember, though with a guitar in front of me I could sound it out. I think that's what I'd base it on though, it be really slow and mellow, a really lazy bass line probably, slow rolling drum rolls, you know, all that good stuff.

Yeah more like haha not so much though! :: and thanks Scottie boy

I felt a sudden, inexplicablY strOng Urge to come read this Thread. Wow Scott, I lOve how the end is sAd and yet the last line descRibes a vEry happy feeling, "with you here, I feel no pain." I assume This is a sOng? Have you written the music yet? This is my favOrite line:

I'm comFortable, don't have to lie

Within yoUr gaze, I'm Not the fall guy

NicelY done. :)

Okay I think I might of just figured out a good intro, and I could really build on it. It goes quite slow

----2-0-2---2-0-2---2-0-2-----------------------------------

--3-------2-------0---------(these notes resonate)

------------------------------------------------------

Then you could add in some chords

--2-2-0-2-0--2-0-2--4---2-0-2-------------------------------

--3-------1----------5---------------------------------

--2-------0----------4---------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I like it

Okay for Gillian, here's the part in terms of piano (this is only the intro, I tried figuring out the chorded part, but I couldn't get it right)

This sounds best played in the second lowest octave

d f# e f#

c# f# e f#

b f# e f#

tada that's it.