Sign in to follow this  
Blue Fish

Sentence Creations

You presumed your talent at the jive was superb, but we had to take you to the hospital when you tripped on that tent pole and broke your leg so badly that a magician couldn't have fixed it.

vintage

boycott

produce

cat

director

ice

The producer and director of the movie shared a bottle of vintage wine, which was kept chilled on ice, but the meeting was boycotted by the cat starring in the film.

stadium

modem

art

purple

dumpster

glide

The geometry professor finally snapped, and was arrested for throwing rotting eggs at his students, for which he was given an extended jail sentence of 2 years.

half

hazy

vitamin

parking

telephone

bridge

Half crazy from the effects of too much vitamin Joe she wandered through the parking lot and ended up at the telephone booth on the bridge to ecstacy. Feeling hazy she groped in her pocket for some change for the phone. That wasn't all she found.

panty

dose

antidote

longing

wanton

saucy

:laughing: :laughing:

The saucy and wanton lady, while looking longingly for the antidote to an extremely high dose of Joe found herself in the panty aisle.

Whew! :grin:

shark

thunderstruck

plum

nip

sleaze

constellation

Edited by Guest

Ruby blessed our breakfast before she launched into a diatribe about cheating and climbing through the kitchen's hatch.

nod

backstroke

eyedrops

glowingly

response

center

The Moonlit evening was the perfect circumstance to look back in retrospect at the way he had captivated my heart.

Awww I like that one! ;)

barber

orchid

stain

pummel

stirrup

Floyd the barber, stained by sappy verbosity, was pummeled by the mob then dragged by a horse, his feet caught in the stirrups until his body took on an orchid coloring.

injury

blood,

angry

gentle

indifferent

alien

I must use cunning to improvise a sentence without delay from these words, despite the warning given to me at the station.

Shower

work

mist

headset

horsepower

booklet

I ordered a big taco cooked over low heat and it tasted divine until I noticed something fluffy had fallen from it onto my magazine.

dead

car

roof

phone

radio

cat

I was driving my convertible to a horserace, munchin' on some chips and salsa, when a drunk Lindsay Lohan swerved into my lane and I crashed into somebody's patio.

snake

pie

put

liver

Elvis

Edited by Guest