Sentence Creations

Blue Fish

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eating fondant fancies at the wheel of her car was the type of behaviour that would inevitably land Mildred in hot water. Following a stiff cross-examination by a police officer, Mildred was discharged with a caution; not before her yummy-cake was photographed as potentially incriminating evidence.

megaphone

anchovy

quintessential

omnivore

smelt

abyss

Edited by Guest
Changed the line-up for something more conducive to entertainment

megaphone

anchovy

quintessential

omnivore

smelt

abyss

Little Timmy felt a stirring in the deepest abyss of his bowels, which began complaining in a fashion equal to the loudness that is accompanied by one yelling through a megaphone. Always before, the quintessential omnivore had loved a random anchovy with his Rice Krispies, but that morning his shorts were giving off such an odor the neighbors smelt it two blocks down.

sorry, I couldn't resist. Carry on. :grin:

Little Timmy felt a stirring in the deepest abyss of his bowels, which began complaining in a fashion equal to the loudness that is accompanied by one yelling through a megaphone. Always before, the quintessential omnivore had loved a random anchovy with his Rice Krispies, but that morning his shorts were giving off such an odor the neighbors smelt it two blocks down.

sorry, I couldn't resist. Carry on. :grin:

Jolly good. :)

We'll carry on with these, shall we?

bunny

fortified

jump

lunar

molecular

tiara

I was sitting at a street-side lunch table, eating pizza and listening to Brian Johnson shrieking on my iPOD, when I turned just in time to see three men, each with a silver belt chain around their neck and leather rivets decorating a feathered cap, fall down a carelessly uncovered manhole.

highbinder

nacre

studious

wholly

derogarotry

incestuous

The crazed moose, flooded with energy, galloped through the dead fish and dessicated kelp on the beach, frantically trying to remove the lint from its navel.

diminutive

tailor

pontificating

berserk

poltroon

sandwich

Edited by Guest