Sentence Creations

Blue Fish

Okay. So with this game you have to make a sentence with the six random words given in the post above. The sentence must contain all six random words in it and you must give six more random words. For example say these words were in the post above mine:

fall-guy

stolen

doomsday

versatile

wild-goose chase

Antisocial

I would say: "I say that instead of being a fall-guy you are in fact a very versatile and antisocial thief who has not only stolen doomsday but has sent us on a wild-goose chase when you knew all along that it was in your pocket!" fumed the policeman.

Then I would post six more words that are in the english dictonary. See?

Okay I'll start it off:

Fanatical

safekeeping

Welshmen

Carnage

Nitpicking

Yelped

Edited by Guest
I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to correct "sentAnce".

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Only a fanatical idiot would believe that safekeeping of lint is something Welshmen relish. Just think of the carnage they've endured because of their nitpicking, crone-like wives!" the old hag yelped.

Did the sentence have to make sense? :crazy:

Elbow

Cursive

Scribbled

Bandit

Commerce

Stutter

The swarthy bandit, well known for his stutter and the tatoo on his elbow, passed the teller a note scribbled in cursive when he tried robbing the Bank of Commerce.

wart

mountains

carnation

ice

London

surf

Jeb left London for the mountains where he visited his dear Mom for Mothers' Day. He'd surfed the web and got a great deal on carnations. He was thrilled to see Mom but she was as cold as ice. Maybe it was because she caught him staring at the wart on her nose.

Cacaphony

Voluptuous

Jelly

Doctor

Shaking

Lips

the tiny snake stared fixedly up at the Sasquatch before making his way up the stupid creature's leg, and finding his sanctuary in the thick fur. The Sasquatch, being a bit stingy about who he allowed under his smelly coat, decided 'twas serendipity that the snake found him for warmth and comfort on that cold day, because he quite liked the slithering feeling of the snake on his leg. :grin:

Limp

Hard

Bleat

Behind

swelter

cauldron

"This lettece is all limp!" Cried the costomer angrily. "Well it was left to swelter a bit in that cauldron" said the farmer with a nod of his head at the cauldron behind the counter, which proved quite hard because he was in a neck brace. The sheep gave a mornful bleat when the farmer said "but we do have some very freash lamb on offer."

Snag

Stag

Grate

Builder

Hateful

Founder

A huge cloud of smoke arose, causing the engineer to lose control and steer the subway directly into the pickle factory. And contrary to popular belief, chardonnay does NOT taste like fertilizer. Its flavor is more pungent, similar to that of toilet bowl cleaner.

thumb

distance

chaw

December

sinister

sister

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

Benny, the bloke downstairs, had stepped outside for a smoke, when he suddenly began to choke. The passing folk attempted to revive him, discovering the cause was egg yolk, but he was revived by the lovely scent of the jasmine.

wrench

button

raisin

combination

fog

seamless

Curly was on his way to pick up his prescriptionfor hay fever when he had to stop at a traffic light. While waiting for the light to change he decided to scarf down some cake. But then he sneezed and ended up snorting the frosting up his nose.

Salacious

Voluptuous

Quivering

Round

Rocking

Motion

Geez Joe! The possiblities were almost endless here. As much as they tickled me, I didn't have the nerve! :googly:

The diners stared salaciously as the waitress, burdened with trays of round ,quivering,almost voluptuous looking dishes of jello moved across the room in a rocking motion to prevent spilling them.

tumbling

ivy

monkey

delve

wander

ranch

The tourist sat in the third stall of the bus terminal's bathroom filing his nails. It was already past noon and he knew he'd be late for the opening of the pharmaceutical convention. He really didn't give a damn so he pulled out his mouth organ and began practicing Fingertips, Pt. II.

implement

delegate

hostess

kneeling

working

money