Enemies of KISS

Batman

It is so hard now to tell who the real enemies are. I know at one time the KISS Army was very concerned about the Starlight Vocal Band Militia and they feared the Village People who were "In the Navy". :: What are you talking about Batman, enemies of KISS, I don't know? Are mimes upset becuase KISS stole their look?

Don't you mean satanic mimes?

All mimes are satanic. The ones that double as magicians really freak me out. I told one of them, "I know you can't talk, but you can hear, now get away from me." Just incredibly weird. I can be tolerant but not when someone creeps up to me in a parking lot, dressed in black with a white face, and then pulls a quarter out of my ear.

Have you ever played Kiss: Psycho Circus for Dreamcast I suppose any enemy in that game could count???

Dammit! Someone took my idea. I was going to start a website, with some games on it, and one game would be a KISS video game. Much like supermario, except you pick your character, and instead of jumping on people, each bandmember has their own special power. Gene could kill people with his tongue, Ace could play high pitched notes on the guitar, which would make the enemies faint or something, Peter (the drummer?) could throw his drumsticks at enemies, and I hadn't decided what Paul would do yet. Strangle people with his hair?

Maybe I'll make a (gasp) Nirvana :: video game, where they attack eighties hair metal bands. Or Britney Spears attacking paparazzi

How about having KISS kill all the mimes. They could get bonus points for killing the magician/mimes. Some of the magician/mimes could have the ability to change into regular magicians making them harder to notice and kill unless you caught one of them doing a magic trick. Regular magicians would also be part of the game and would need to be killed as well. To win the game KISS would have to sever the arm connection between a ventriloquist and his dummy, which would kill them both. I don't hate any of the victims I have mentioned for KISS to kill, they just all really freak me out.

Sean Penn attacking paparazzi would be more realistic. You could have KISS hunt down Brittney and kill her too. Or have plain clothes members of the KISS Army infiltrate and then destroy the Boy-band sleeper cells. "Operation Musical Freedom" would make a good name for the game.

Dammit! Someone took my idea. I was going to start a website, with some games on it, and one game would be a KISS video game.

You could always make a cartoon movie about KISS saves Christmas, where they help santa. I bet nobody ever thought of that before LOL :laughing:

You could always make a cartoon movie about KISS saves Christmas, where they help santa. I bet nobody ever thought of that before LOL :laughing:

And then after helping KISS save the day, they could all go and argue about Battle Star Galatica!

Two great moments in Family Guy history.

"If theres one thing a terodactyl cant stand, its the screetch of a guitar!"

• 2 weeks later...