The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #61

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A WHO Nomination ! Surprise, surprise. :laughing: And it's one I like.

I'd have been disappointed if you hadn't, Fintan. I expected one from Tim !!!

It's going to be a long time before I nominate a Who song, I'm still mad they canceled my concert. }:(

I'd be more surprised that I didn't nominate a Doors song! :cool:

Ok, I've been asked to participate, so for the first time in forever, here's my kick at the cat...

Jimmy Buffett The Far Side Of The World

And Beenieman, King Of The Dancehall This one was HUGE in Jamaica in '04, last time I was there. They'd put this on these ginormous speakers and you should have seen the folks dancing. Jamiacan woman can..... move unlike anyone on the face of the planet, and this vid proves it, flyin' t-back underwear and all...

I know I said 'go for it' with your nominations, but 5 Beatles' songs ? I hadn't nominated one since Top Ten #40, but I've changed my nomination of 'Help' to 'I Walk The Line' - Johnny Cash, and have Pt'd Farin and Lucky to let them know.

I guess I'll just have to die wondering if 'Help' would have made #1. ;)

I don't want to make anyone else who nominated Beatles' songs feel "guilty".

I'm questioning my judgement at the moment.

I thought we were getting off the beaten track with some of the virtually unknown nominations that we've had recently, but this one seems to have gone belly up too. Some people don't know what to nominate because I said let's make it a big one. I'll let Farin and Lucky make all the Policy decisions from here on.