Jane Wiedlin or Belinda Carlisle?

After the Go-Go's break-up, these two artists (from the Go-Go's) went solo. Apparently, Belinda's solo career was more successful than Jane's. However, according to my taste, I like Jane's songs better than Belinda's, songs like "Rush Hour" and "Inside The Dream" are just straight out better than "Mad About You" and "Heave is a Place on Earth" IMO.

I just want to see which former Go-Go's solo career would you prefer. Post if you know what I'm talking about, thanks!

I agree b-f, Belinda was a top 40 sellout and worried more about her image. She looked so fake in Playboy! :P

Anyway, Jane is the more talented one by far. She is a true artist and makes music because she loves to, not to have a top 40 hit and a ditzy video to go along with it. And from the interviews I have seen with her, she is real, not phony and all cutesy! {insert smilie with toungue out gagging} Jane gets my vote hands down. :)

Belinda Carlisle....DID HER!

Jane Wiedlin....she kicked me in the nuts. I did love her as Joan Of Arc in "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure", however, and she had the 'nads to record a few songs with Sparks back in the 80's.

JANE gets my vote. But she's no Charlotte Caffey; that's for sure. Charlotte was the REAL musical talent behind the Go-Gos.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :rockon: :rockon:

Belinda Carlisle....DID HER!

Jane Wiedlin....she kicked me in the nuts. I did love her as Joan Of Arc in "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure", however, and she had the 'nads to record a few songs with Sparks back in the 80's.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :rockon: :rockon:

I love her duet with Sparks. (Cool Places)