Oasis

Jillianne

hrmm... I don't think I've heard of them, but I'll try to give it a try, maybe with some luck, these guys can make the mainstream, who knows; it's crazy enough to work

LOL :laughing:

Actually I like the songs "Live Forever", Supersonic and a few others off the "Definitely Maybe" album

hoo yeah, Oasis is the epitome of "da bomb" as far as modern bands go, I recently picked up (What's The Story) Morning Glory? at a garage sale for two bucks :rockon: and my favorites of theirs from just that album are(in order of appearance on the CD, I think):Wonderwall, Don't Look Back In Anger, Some Might Say, Cast No Shadow, and Champagne Supernova :rockon:

I only have their first three CDs but they are all good. There's not a single song on any of the three that you have to skip. They are my second favorite band from the 90s with my first being STP, who does have some bad songs that must be skipped; "Wet my Bed" off Core for example. "Some might say" is my favorite off Morning Glory, "I hope, I think, I know" is my favorite off Be Here Now, and off Definitely Maybe I like "Up in the Sky" the best. But all the songs are good. I have mentioned a lot of this on other posts. I just put Definitely Maybe in the player. :coolio: