Happy birthday, SoulGirl!!!

edna

WOW!! edna, you've given me my own birthday thread!! thank you!!!!:)

and thanks to you too, sweet jane! :)

i'm having such a gorgeous day and being completely spoiled! last night we had mexican food, beer and mojitos in my house with all my family and some of my mum's friends. then today i was taken for lunch and cocktails on a rooftop garden by some of my girls and taken for a spa treatment massage by my brother and sister-in-law. and later on i'm going for pints in a lovely pub! and i've received lots of really gorgeous and generous gifts! i love my birthday!!! :D

i'm having such a gorgeous day and being completely spoiled! last night we had mexican food, beer and mojitos in my house with all my family and some of my mum's friends. then today i was taken for lunch and cocktails on a rooftop garden by some of my girls and taken for a spa treatment massage by my brother and sister-in-law. and later on i'm going for pints in a lovely pub! and i've received lots of really gorgeous and generous gifts! i love my birthday!!! :D

Oh, poor Gisela... sounds like she´s having a terrible time... :P :P :laughing: :laughing: