The Daily Trivia Game

Elvish

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehhh, I don't remember. But evidently the dude played for at least two teams, including those world famous Moonchester Uniteds. I'm not a big soccer fan, but I have heard of them. They suck almost as much as the New York Yankees! The dude's name was something like Peter Schoenlin (or something thereabouts).

Most of the other questions were easy, so I'm sure anyone even remotely interested in soccer would have gotten it correct. Me? I'm a moron when it comes to that sport. All I know is that it's low-scoring, you can't use your hands, and you can't smack your opponent upside the head with a stick. Now, tell me, what fun is there in that?

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

you won't understand for the same reason that I will never understand why somebody could possibly enjoy watching Baseball or American Football ;) :doh:

as to the question: I have almost no knowledge of English football either, unless they played internationally too :crazy:

Another day, another American sport question. I think I've got one every quiz so far. }:(

I've got 8 or 9 every time so far. Consistent, but I hope I get a 10 sometime soon. I'm one of the only people who hasn't. 8 doesn't seem to be enough to get any more than 3 points.

I've got 8 or 9 every time so far. Consistent, but I hope I get a 10 sometime soon. I'm one of the only people who hasn't. 8 doesn't seem to be enough to get any more than 3 points.

yes, me too :P

8 today... 1st an English proverb and 2nd a question about the Heisman Cup (what was that again? :crazy: )

Trophy for college football. Sort of the MVP.

I'll give it a go at 5 am. see if the brain is working yet. :crazy:

9/10. Not bad. I missed one about concentration camps (a little heavy), and got the geometry one right. Go figure. ;)

Edited by Guest