Videos for Prospective Nominations: Post & View Them Here !

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been hearing this one quite a bit on my radio station...I like it!....Oh and see how many movies/tv shows you recognize in the video..(without looking at the youtube description of course :P )

Shattered ~ OAR

Here's another that I like...When I first heard it, I thought, wow that's some awesome guitar playing in this song...and then I found out it was Santana....I should of known :doh:

Game Of Love ~ Santana/Michele Branch

And Shannon, WHERE ARE YOU???...I like this...

Fix It ~ Ryan Adams

Edited by Guest

I understand that Mate. But we could say the same for many of the remaining Stones', Bob Dylan, Led Zep, Neil Young, Floyd, Cream, Who, Doors, etc. etc. songs. The only thing I can suggest is that we have more "No #1" Top Tens.

There's only edna, Laurie and myself who have expressed interest in nominating a Beatles' song each, 'Baby's In Black', 'You're Going To Lose That Girl', and 'She's Leaving Home'. edna wasn't going to nominate her choice because she didn't want to be seen to be "just after a #1". But I talked her into it.

I don't think any of those three are certainties to make #1. Then again, there's a few Beatles' songs which I don't care for that have.

You're Going To Lose That Girl LAURIE. SORRY ! DAPPLED.

She's Leaving Home OLD 55.

do you people care for Einstürzende Neubauten?

I do!! :) I have been listening to them in 80s and even saw them live a couple of times... I will listen to the song you linked... :) I even met them in New York, they were playing at the Palladium and I was with a TV crew from Spain...

Laurie, I thought you were going to renominate 'You're Going To Lose That Girl"?

I'd vote much higher for that than I would for "Two Of Us" (if at all).

I've got a Stones' song for this week, if that's OK ? :P

Nope, that wasnt me that was going to nominate "Lose That Girl"...might of been Edna???...Although I might have said I was going to????...but I do like that song also...And yep, I don't plan on nominating Stones or Beatles just yet...so go on ahead with your nom!

I haven't heard this song in ten years, I forgot how much I liked it when it was out. I don't care about now, but Dangerous was my favourite album for the longest time and 'Remember the Time' should have been on my PTT. A decade later, I remember exactly how it goes! Every note, the guitar, the words, EVERYTHING!

... why don't more people nominate pop-stuff? I know you like it. Though with Slash in here, I s'pose this is a bit more rock-ish. Eh, same thing. I still love it... LOVE it:

Give In To Me - Michael Jackson

There's been what? One MJ song nominated ever? For shame.

^Didn't quite give me a nosebleed. I might vote for it, but don't count on it.

I will be returning to nominate next week, partly to introduce you all to the amazing new Eskimo Joe single. It's so new that I don't think it has a video yet. It is easily my favourite Eskimo Joe song, and my favourite song of this year. Believe me, it gets better with each listen. :)

The song was inspired by Heath Ledger, who died either while or very soon after Eskimo Joe were in New York. The intro is played on an eastern European woodwind instrument called a Zurna.

Foreign Land - Eskimo Joe (2009)