Videos for Prospective Nominations: Post & View Them Here !

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a real Thread Killer, aren't I ?

Please don't think I'm rude by not commenting on all songs posted.

I do listen to all, but only acknowkedge the ones I'd vote for.

Does anyone except me like this one ?

There Must Be An Angel Playing With My Heart - Eurythymics

The angelic voice of Annie Lennox. And if the harmonica playing sounds familiar, that's coz it's Stevie Wonder.

:)

I don´t make comments about videos either... that´s cause I´m youtubeless on this computer so I can only talk about the songs I know.

Before I vote I listen to the songs I don´t know -on the pc- but it´s not working properly now so I guess this time I´ll have to listen on someone else´s computer...

I plan to nominate this one: "Rock and Roll Fantasy"- The Kinks

While I see the Top Ten usually tends toward the older standard rock genre, I thought I might post a few videos from excellent 90's electronica pioneers Massive Attack:

"Protection"

"Teardrop"

"Safe From Harm"

And of course the redoubtable "Unfinished Sympathy" (though this probably was nominated before).

they will all be voted very highly by me :rockon:

While I see the Top Ten usually tends toward the older standard rock genre, I thought I might post a few videos from excellent 90's electronica pioneers Massive Attack:

"Protection"

"Teardrop"

"Safe From Harm"

And of course the redoubtable "Unfinished Sympathy" (though this probably was nominated before).

Teardrop just missed out when I nominated it. It will probably get my #1 vote again if it gets renominated. :)