Videos for Prospective Nominations: Post & View Them Here !

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Radhi - I was going to nominate Queen's 'Radio Ga Ga', but I see you originally nominated it. How about putting that one forward again ?

And Lucky - I wasn't around when you nominated 'Sugar Sugar'.

I'd vote both of those highly. :)

Hmm... I dunno why I nominated it... it's not my favourite Queen song. I was probably just a bit more conformist at the time (weren't we all? :grin:). You can nominate it if you like Oldfif, I'd probably vote for it - I like Queen :) Under Pressure was my first nomination to make the ten (at #8).

If I were to go with a Queen song, it would probably be Heaven For Everyone ( :( )

Yes - I do know it. It was a UK Hit 4 years after Freddie's death. I just realised I have it on 'Queen's Greatest Hits, Volume 3'. It's good too.

Funny, some great songs like 'Under Pressure' that could only sneak into the Ten in the early days would be #1s now.

Go on - be a rebel - renominate 'Radio Ga Ga'. :)

:D Nominating Radio-Ga-Ga is not rebellious :neener: Heaven For Everyone is.... buuuuut since you're telling me to do it...

I probably won't :evil:

(Oh don't look so surprised - you know children never do what grown ups tell them! ... or is that just me? :crazy: )