Videos for Prospective Nominations: Post & View Them Here !

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Laurie, Jenny and Peaches.

That's why I haven't nominated Into The Night before - because it's about a 16 year old girl and an older man. Pity about the lyrics, because I think it is a beautifully arranged song, and I think Benny had a great vocal range.

Laurie, the last I heard of him he was still going and appearing on 'Oldies' Circuits.

HEY ! We have the good Smileys back !!!

:)

I really do love April Wine, but it seems when I put it out there they get few votes. Is it because they're Canadian? I know they've played all over the world. Maybe if I give you all a chance to hear a few tunes:

Could Have Been A Lady

Roller

The live stuff doesn't do them justice (audio-wise) so I put up the best ones on Youtube :grin:

I really do love April Wine, but it seems when I put it out there they get few votes. Is it because they're Canadian? I know they've played all over the world. Maybe if I give you all a chance to hear a few tunes:

Could Have Been A Lady

Roller

The live stuff doesn't do them justice (audio-wise) so I put up the best ones on Youtube :grin:

If you nominate Roller, Rayzor, you'll definitely get my vote. I think it's one of the band's best. :thumbsup: