Videos for Prospective Nominations: Post & View Them Here !

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Radhi. :(

I know it well. He sounds like the sort of grub I don't want hanging around my Grandaughter when she's older. Or anytime really.

Peaches, I like that Dionne Farris song on first hearing; have to listen to it a few more times before I'd vote for it though. The link to your other one wouldn't work for me.

Martin, Audioslave is a bit too metal for me.

Into The Night - Benny Mardones

Please let me know what you think of this late 70s song. I know 16 is a bit young, but I think it is beautiful. Benny Mardones could have made it big except for Drug problems ! (Don't do drugs Kids !)

Oh 55!!!!

When I met my hubby.....yeaaaaaaaars ago, this song would always be playing on the radio, and I would say "Oh I love this song!"....he didn't care for it too much, but I loved it...and then from then on he would tease me with....so what's Benny doing nowadays?...lol...

good choice 55! :thumbsup:

I love "Sex and Candy" and "I Know". "Show Them to me" is making my eyes tear up because if I guffaw too loud at work, I'll have to share and that wouldn't be kosher.

Sorry, but I don't like "Into the Night". Not only are the lyrics a little pedophilia oriented, but he sounds constipated to boot.