Random Music Thoughts IV

Mike

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have started watching "Don't Forget The Lyrics" and I am actually considering trying out to be a contestant on the show. My singing would be an assault on the ears, but I'm finding out that I know a lot more lyrics than I thought I did.

my sister's wanted to put me on that show since she first started hearing about it. :laughing:

Yes, Farin, it's a game show. It doesn't seem like you have to be a good singer to be on it, either. It basically is a chance to win a lot of money just by singing karaoke. There are categories that you choose and based on the amount of money you're going for (from $1,000 up to a million) the songs get more and more difficult.

I don't know if I'd be brave enough to unleash my bad singing on the world, but for a chance to win a million bucks, I think I can muster up a little courage.

Shawna, let's both try and if one of us makes it, the other one can go as the back up singers!

Edited by Guest

Peachy, did you see that The Clark Brothers won on Next American Band?....Those bros look like rabbits, but they are pretty good... :grin: .... maybe they'll have money to get those teeth fixed now....Sixwire was good too...Their drummer was pretty nice lookin..but they did look like a boy band that grew up...LOL...I thought Denver was a dork, but he had an awesome horn section band behind him!...

I knew that kid band wasn't gonna go too far...they need a few more years of practice in the garage! :)

Edited by Guest