Random Music Thoughts IV

Mike

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Limp Bizkit should be thrown onto the field at Comiskey Park and burned in a bonfire instead of the Disco records. I'd rather listen to disco than any more of Limp Bizkit wrecking perfectly great tunes! :mad:

(insert badfinger here) Limp Bizkit!! :mad:

I bet you have alot of "weakness" men out there :wink:

Who me????;) They tease me at work all the time because of Bruce, Clapton, John Lennon, and Don Henley because I say how I admire them and they are great artists or and that they are not bad to look at!! :) My boss laughs and says who don't you think is hot??? :laughing:

I called hubby at work and I was put on hold...So while waiting, the song "My Baby Does The Hanky Panky" was playing while I was waiting....haven't heard that one in years...got me moving and groovin....I was kind of hoping I could hear the rest of the song, but then hubby came to the phone.... :grin:

Maybe I'll call again tomorrow, just to see what their song of the day is.... :laughing:

There are alot of CD's out there that have some kind of claim on them (Best Rock Anthems!, Greatest Hits of the 80's!, etc, etc)

But in reality it's just a collection of music from that label as yet another means of ripping money from the public's hands.

I've seen an album titled "Heavy Metal's Greatest" or something like that and it featured the Eurythmics. What? :crazy: