Random Music Thoughts IV

Mike

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realise that some versions of the In Utero album by Nirvana came with an extra track which plays about twenty minutes after All Apologies has ended.

I got such a fright the first time I didn't change the cd as soon as it was finished and that track started playing really loudly after 20 minutes of quiet study...i thought my house was haunted or something until i googled it.

I didn't realise that some versions of the In Utero album by Nirvana came with an extra track which plays about twenty minutes after All Apologies has ended.

I got such a fright the first time I didn't change the cd as soon as it was finished and that track started playing really loudly after 20 minutes of quiet study...i thought my house was haunted or something until i googled it.

That sounds crazy. What is the song called??.

"Gallons of Rubbing Alcohol Flow Through the Strip"

This "devalued American dollar purchase incentive track" is available on European and Australian copies of In Utero, as well as various other non-U.S. pressings. It is a jam recorded in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in January 1993, and does not get a separate track position on the disc, starting about 20 minutes after the end of "All Apologies"

Robin Thicke is an even bigger tool than his father, which is something I never thought possible.

Pappy did write the theme to "The Facts of Life", so that's at least one in his plus column. But yes, (not so) brave sir Robin is quite the tool. I've been hearing that he's the next big thing for the past 7 or 8 years. If it ain't happened by now, it ain't gonna happen.

I'd like to see a battle for Jersey - The Boss vs. the whole of Bon Jovi. I'm pretty sure Bruce could take Jon and the keyboard lady. Richie, I don't know. Drunks fight dirty. Tico would be the toughest, because he looks like he's been around.

Don't let the big hair fool you; the Bon Jovies are tough street punks. Not one of them could take that Patty in a fight, though.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

Just for the record...the Bon Jovi boys are from Sayreville, Bruce and the gang are from Freehold, I'm from Perth Amboy...therfore...I'm kicking all of their butts.