"TOMORROW"

Opiate

For anyone who dwells in the L.A. area or is planning on visiting soon, there is a band called "Tomorrow" that should NOT be missed!! One of my dearest friends, Pete Morozoff, is the guitar player. The band leans toward the hard rock genre but also has a mellower side. Aside from the occasional cover song, they play all original music. For show dates & sample songs check out their website!

www.tomorrowmusic.net

~Tara~

What bands are they reminiscent of, are there any noticeable influences?

Hey Kenne~

Imagine if Weezer & Incubus had an illegitimate musical child...they sound like that! :laughing:

I am only half way kidding...if you to go their website and click SOUNDS, they have 5 songs that you can listen to. Check out "Free To Be" and "Always". :rockon: Free To Be is one of my personal favorites! Pete wrote a song about me called "Tara's Song"...he plays it at every show! It is not on the sample play list though :puppyeyes: I ofcourse have several of their CD's, some are of them (or just Pete) messin' around in Pete's "studio" and others are live but all of them are good. Give a listen and let me know what you think. ;)

~Tara~

Hey Tara :)

I checked out those songs on that site, & they do indeed sound reminiscent of Incubus, with a slightly more dynamic sound. That?s interesting how they wrote a song in your honor, I may have to check out their album sometime soon.

~Kenne

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Kenne~

Glad you liked them! Sorry I'm replying 3 weeks later...I forgot that I put something in this thread! :laughing: :doh:

The song that was written for me was by Pete (the Guitar player). He also does solo gigs and just plays his guitar and sings without the band. From what he tells me, he has changed the original version to something with a more "sexy" feel, though I have not heard that version yet. But he says the crowd really enjoys it. ::

The next time I speak to him, I will ask for another copy of his most recent C.D. that I just got a short time ago in the mail and send it to you. :thumbsup: