"It's too late to turn back now" - who did the original?

CanAm

I'm, trying to find out who did the original version of the song "It's too late to turn back now". There is also a newer version of the song I really like. All I know about this version is that it has a vague reggae back beat to it. Can anyone help answer either of these questions, por favor?

Edited by Guest
query updated

Bless you, Lucky!!! The slightly reggae version of this song that I like is by the Sattalites, but I never would have found this out if you hadn't given me the information about the original version by Brother Cornelius, which I also really like. I downloaded both versions off of iTunes. Thank-you again, my friend!! :bow: :bow:

but I never would have found this out if you hadn't given me the information about the original version by Brother Cornelius

Uh .. That's actually Brothers Cornelius AND ( don't forget ) Sister Rose. They scored a surpise number nine in our Top Ten #39 with the sterling Treat Her Like A Lady .

It has less to do with being a Man ( I spell .. M - A - N ) and more about bazooka's lackadaisical reading.

Mea Culpa and shame on me. It's something I've taken other Factors to task for previously ( refer to .. Oh, What A Beautiful Morning .. by Rodgers & Hammerstein )