Happy Birthday Kevin!!!

MuzikTyme

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Dork ! }:( Damn you , Sammy ! but once 1/2 my team gets off the disabled list , I'll be a contender !

Thanks for the BD wishes though , my man ! - and to others again who've sent them in as I hold most of you in much higher esteem than Sammy , who has been hired to unclog the toilets and sinks- using only his face , believe it or not ! :) :thumbsup: :afro:

Happy Birthday, Kevin! So, how about an honorary birthday banning for old time's sake?

469.gif

I'm kidding, of course. Please drink your Sapporo in moderation and don't post any diatribes. Much more drama around here might send me into early labor :P

Happy Birthday, Kevin! So, how about an honorary birthday banning for old time's sake?

469.gif

I'm kidding, of course. Please drink your Sapporo in moderation and don't post any diatribes. Much more drama around here might send me into early labor :P

:laughing: Not at all dear , and in 1hour about 15 minutes or so by my count why don't you press the button - for an hour or so only though this time please ( unless I deserve more , mistress Elvish ) ! ? I love traditions too- for old times sake ! :) I'm about 3/4 of the way there now and can't believe I can still type ... :laughing: :drummer: :guitar: