Corrupt a Wish

MuzikTyme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. Now there's a European war on, with everybody doing the "ethnic cleansing boogie"! Is that a glitterball or one of them Neutron bombs up there?

I wish Japanese would find another food fad, instead of eating their way through the world's declining Yellowfin Tuna. population.

Edited by Guest

Granted. Mahimahi are now extinct.

I wish jelly beans were on the nutritional food pyramid .

----------------

Granted. Now there's a European war on, with everybody doing the "ethnic cleansing boogie"!
:popcorn: Who are you laying money on now that N.America isn't going to intervene nor help ? Lithuania is at 250-1 , if you like a long shot ...

;)

Granted. Lutefish-flavored gummy bears are in fashion this year!

I wish for Kim Jon-Il to find out what awaits him after his "collapse" in Pyongyang. }:|

On future European wars:

Jamie: I wish we had time to bury them fellas.

Josey Wales: To hell with them fellas. Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms. =:P

Granted, but being Klingons , they then enslave the entire human race and make us do their bidding.

I wish that , due to the wrath of God and for their greed , incurable leprosy would break out amongst all baby boomers and their heirs who have a net wealth of $1,000,000 + yearly . So much for the Rebublican base , then ...

Granted. Now you enjoy it so much you do it non-stop, have no time for sleeping nor eating, and they find you days later passed out on your treadmill as it's leaving skidmarks on your face because you lacked the strength to get off of it.

I wish I could make the world live in perfect harmony, you know, grow apple trees and honey bees and snow-white turtle doves, and all that rot.

I wish I could make the world live in perfect harmony, you know, grow apple trees and honey bees and snow-white turtle doves, and all that rot.

Granted.

Now, though, you're forced to listen to the 70's commercial song over and over again while at the same time accepting the funnel going down your esophagus rendering highly carbonized, fresh 70's Coca ~ Cola

Post script:

Careful of the honey bees and snow-white turtle doves. . .

I wish Coca~Cola was still that strong. :D

Granted. God leaves in a huff and finds another world to play with- and commences very costly divorce proceedings , using O.J.'s surviving dream team. ( Legal loophole - swearing God in ... )

I wish a state would try to pull out of the union again- just to see what happens .

Edited by Guest