Corrupt a Wish

MuzikTyme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted . Cricket gathering and then freeing them all in a ' foo-foo-ish' closing ceremony would likely please the modern British , but the N. Korean proposal of puppy shooting is out : Out I say ! :beady:

I wish that the IOC would cancel the Olympics just around 2011 , and screw London 'royally ' ! :laughing:

Granted. You and your single tooth win in the "Extreme Gurning" competition. Unfortunately, the French team protests and your tooth is revealed to be bionic, fueled by Anabolic steroids. You are banned for life from Mississippi, then promptly lynched.

I wish for the Team Snow Angel Makers to get their due at the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics.

Oh, they get their due, alright! They get run over by the SnowCat.

EDIT: (This one was for the Snow Angels, not Kevin)

And, Floyd, your wish is granted, also. Kevin is now eating only strained foods, wearing Depends, and slowly slipping into senility. He is 42, after all.

I wish Jack Nicholson would stop showing up at all the marquis sporting events.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

Edited by Guest

Granted. But now there's a continuous stream of Mercaptan, Methane, and swamp gas issuing from New York Yankees HQ. Even the somnolent EPA is about declare the area a toxic waster dump. (Plus, China is complaining about "Western air pollution" affecting Beijing.)

I wish Allmusic and other so-called music database sites would periodically update their data.

I wish I could ride a blue whale off into the sunset.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

Granted!

But just as soon as the both of you swim into the horizon the whale suddenly turns its head around and swallows you whole. Not to worry, though. You get to talk to Jonah! Both of you help wipe off the disgusting digestive juices from yourselves.

;)

I wish for a mild hurricane season for the Gulf Coast states.

Granted. Now tourism goes beyond its capacity thereby hiking up the gas prices! Thanks a lot!

:D

-----------------------------------------------------

I wish that I could float like a butterfly and sting like a bee . . .