Corrupt a Wish

MuzikTyme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish that the girl I fancy at the moment would fall for me by natural causes . . .

Granted!

She not only falls for you but she falls on you!!!

All 400 hundred pounds of your dream girl: that, incidentally, had an undisclosed addiction to ice cream . . .

I wish men weren't from Venus and women weren't from Mars . . .

I wish we could start all over again .

Granted. Say, "Hello", to your old first grade teacher...you remember, the mean, overweight, balding, old lady with the wart with the hair sticking out of it...the one that smacked you at least twice a day with her thickass yardstick.

I wish my lunch was here already.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

Granted. At precisely 12:36 a.m. tomorrow night you declare you will meet your soul mate, who turns out to be an undercover cop posing as a baseball player. You wake up in jail being "massaged" by Marko, The biggest bull in the drunk tank. BTW, he's HIV++!

I wish the current President and Vice President of these United States would do a couple of tours of Iraq or Afghanistan...as grunts/common soldiers!

Granted . And with Secret Service help , they enjoy it so much that the next President decides to keep you there indefinately . "Kinda like deer hunting , but a bit different ... " , claims Cheney .

I wish That Obama and McCain would just duke it out in the ring for the championship of the world !

Granted. McCain keels over from a heart attack after trying to execute a Greco-Roman wresting move. Obama, having survived being attacked by a sailor, declares himself Emperor-for-Life of The Empire of the Americas. Then things do downhill from there...

I wish that those Chinese female gymnasts get a good nap and a trip to McDonald's for a Happy Meal.