Corrupt a Wish

MuzikTyme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. Unforunately there's a wiring problem, and you can't turn off your ability. You hear every thought from every person in every place you are, for miles and miles and miles.

I wish I could help someone from making life-altering mistakes.

Granted. But the Russian navy's after you for revealing one of their "stealth paint schemes" that they were using to cruise Swedish ports unnoticed!

(I'd sure like to see Deep Space, even through carbon dioxide frost.)

I wish I'd developed a taste for coffee or booze.

:sleepy:

Granted. That's William Robert "Billy Bob" Joel, the best Concert Accordionist in the Catskills. He'll be doing a homage to John Whelan, singing Irish drinking songs in Yiddish.

I wish I had Kim Jong-Il's number.

:beatnik:

Edited by Guest
Wrong Whelan.

Granted. Welcome to Kim Jong-Il's Pyongyang Hardware Store. Unfortunately, it's all dodgy military hardware, as likely to explode, fall apart, or irradiate you.

I wish to see José Feliciano in concert.

Edited by Guest

Granted!

Sadly, you don't reach the center (core) because you are melted like so much wicked witches of the west before you're even close to accomplishing it!

I wish that I could understand the reason why there's no metal sliding boards or merry-go-rounds anymore...

Granted. You are now the CEO of "DeAngelo's Scrap & Playground Equipment Brokers." Your company motto is: "So some kids are scarred for life, I got mine at the bank!"

Parents in five states are after you for selling sub-par playground equipment to various schools and municipal parks.

I wish for "World Peace." :jester:

Edited by Guest