Corrupt a Wish

MuzikTyme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but the team was sold to an owner with megalomanic tendencies. You are now starting point guard for the "Pyongyang Suns." (If you fail...it's Darth Vader time.)

"Mythbusters" refers to the Discovery Channel team of Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman. So, I STILL wish to be a mythbuster. :jester:

I wish I was a messenger and all the news were good

Granted!

Now, everything you read, see, contemplate or even guess is completely perfect! Your family cries when your casket is buried in the oh-soft virgin soil as well as your beheading when the King doesn't agree with the message you brought!

I wish for a cool breeze...

Granted. It'll come on the tailfin of the large shark that mows you down and renders your body into chum as you drift peacefully unawares on your surfboard contemplating the next wave.

I wish to get in touch with an old friend I've been thinking about recently.

Granted.

The moon house is on one of Jupiter's moons, Io, and the ravenous giants that inhabit it often use you as their basketball.

I wish that I had a genie like the one that Robin Williams played in Disney's Aladdin.

Granted. And he just turned you into that stupid parrot that sounds like Gilbert Gottfried.

I wish I could fly on a magic carpet.