Grindhouse

Batman

The fact this movie exists is one of the first signs that a huge plague will hit us and destroy all humans. The four horsemen of the apocalyps**t will soon strike. I offered two human sacrifices, in the form of two Tarantino fans, to appease the Gods and so there won't be any more of these tragedies.

WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE?! WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS?! :puppyeyes:

MUSICAL INTERLUDE:

"Tommy Gun" - The Clash

"Tommy gun

You ain’t happy less you got one

Tommy gun

Ain’t gonna shoot the place up just for fun

Maybe he wants to die for the money

Maybe he wants to kill for his country

Whatever he wants, he’s gonna get it!

Tommy gun

You better strip it down for a custom run

Tommy gun

Waiting in the airport ’till kingdom come

An’ we can watch you make it

On the nine o’clock news

Standing there in Palestine lighting the fuse

Whatever you want, you’re gonna get it

Tommy gun

You’ll be dead when your war is won

Tommy gun

But did you have to gun down everyone?

I can see it’s kill or be killed

A nation of destiny has got to be fulfilled

Whatever you want, you’re gonna get it!

Tommy gun

You can be a hero in an age of none

Tommy gun

I’m cutting out your picture from page one

I’m gonna get a jacket just like yours

An’ give my false support to your cause

Whatever you want, you’re gonna get it!

Boats an’ tanks and planes, it’s your game

Kings an’ queens an’ generals learn your name

I see all the innocents, the human sacrifice

And if death comes so cheap

Then the same goes for life!"

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Are you anti-Tarantino or anti-Rodriguez or anti-over the top crappy movies? I think it looks vaguely interesting, as this type of mindless entertainment goes. And I really, really, really want to chop off my leg and attach a machine gun to my stump. :rockon:

I'm just anti movies that suck and tarantino has a knack of making those kinds of movies. tarantino directing a Grindhouse movie is analogous to michael bay directing an Arthouse movie - they just don't get the aesthetic and premise behind such movies. Look at it this way, since when has a real B-movie/Grinhouse movie cost 55 million USD to make? It would be like using the most expensive, top of the line kitchen in the world to cook up McDonald's french fries. Thing is, there are directors out there who have done Grindhouse movies with less than a quarter of the budget tarantino used, which goes to show how exceedingly inefficient and wasteful tarantino is. He's not only an imitator, but a bad imitator since he rips off movies which are already technically bad. Let 'im try and rip off Kubrick... he'd probably need 500 million USD to copy 2001 :beatnik:

WHY DOES THIS MOVIE SUCK SO MUCH? WHY? :puppyeyes: I thought the worst movie ever made had ended with Kurt Wimmer's Equilibrium and Ultraviolet, but we are entering a new level of worst movie ever made. Much like the overall stupidity of the human race, I sometimes wonder how deep the well of mediocrity is... or if there IS a bottom! :help:

STEVE MCQUEEN WOULDA SAVED THIS MOVIE FROM SUCKING MY WILL TO LIVE :rockon:

exactly, and that's why it's so awesome. see, awesomeness is like a circle. "awesome" on one side and "sucks" on the other. if something gets too awesome, it sucks, case and point yngwie malmsteen. he tries way too hard to be awesome and ends up sucking. if something gets too terrible, it's awesome. case and point, grindhouse. oh, and that would apply to fergalicious too.