Songfacts on Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and Lastfm!!

Earth-Angel

I think last.fm is mad at me. I left the room for a few minutes last night while listening to a station, and it played me the Jonas Brothers. I keep trying to delete that song but it won't work - I remove it just fine and when I refresh it's back. I tried deleting other songs and it worked perfectly, but this song refuses to let me delete it. I wouldn't usually care so much, but it's the Jonas Brothers.

:P

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I finally have a Facebook account. My girlfriends strong-armed me into it. I can't promise I'll check it daily, but I'll try to at least log in twice a week.

I don't really want to post my real name on here, but I will send those of you who posted your names here friend requests...my last name starts with "W" and I'll put a note that I'm songfacts Jenny on there so you'll know it's me (if I can).

This little fishie joined the Songfacts fishie group last night. If you log in, you'll see me there. Feel free to send me friend request. I think I wrote a hello on the wall.

I'm still learning the ropes and concentrating on finding friends, so be patient with me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I signed up on grooveshark.com today, I like this kind of sites. Now I hope they won't take it down for copyright issues like similar sites.

Anybody else on there?

Find me under the name "Duveltje"

Yes I signed up on Grooveshark also...but I just haven't had time to check it all out...

So I signed up on grooveshark.com today, I like this kind of sites. Now I hope they won't take it down for copyright issues like similar sites.

What for? I mean, is it a site where you can share music or so? I can' t open grooveshark from my computer, that' s why I ask... :)

Grooveshark is a site where you can listen to a lot of mp3 songs.

When registered, you can save playlists and favourites,...

When I know your account I can add you to my favourite grooveshark users and listen to your playlists and favourites.

It's kind of a youtube for songs (which takes a lot less downloading compared to videos).

EDIT: oh and for every song you listen to, they recommand other songs, it's great to learn new music! :)

Edited by Guest

Grooveshark is a site where you can listen to a lot of mp3 songs.

When registered, you can save playlists and favourites,...

When I know your account I can add you to my favourite grooveshark users and listen to your playlists and favourites.

It's kind of a youtube for songs (which takes a lot less downloading compared to videos).

EDIT: oh and for every song you listen to, they recommand other songs, it's great to learn new music! :)

Sound cool... but I need a computer. :cool: