What time/day is it where you are?

Green Day and Queen

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday 11/6/2007 2:28PM in the Monkton Combe compter room, Tamsin is spending most of her time on the computer on Songfacts websites and lower sixth formers are bouncing a hockey ball upstairs.....lol, sorry, it just reminds me of the tiny bits of Big Brother I see! :D

I never understood who got the brilliant idea to tell/write the month BEFORE the day...

that makes absolutly no sense to me...

Ha ha, I don't get that either. I think it's just thick. My watch does that, but I've gotten used to it, but I prefer the way better dd/mm/yy format.

So when someone asks you what the date is, do you reply 15, October or October 15th? The day before the month seems odd to me. I do not see what difference it makes, though, other than sounding a little strange. It's not like you would not comprehend what the person was telling you.

^ is that so? I thought that time would be 10:10, because it subconsciously looks like a smiley :)

It's 10:10 for me too, but I heard that was because apart from the aesthetics, the hands of the watch in that position usually frame the name of the maker.

It's Midday here on Planet Magrathea.