Random Surveys

Levis

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, Radhi. Like kittens, love puppies. One of my favorite smells in the world is...puppy breath. I know, I'm weird. That picture is the most adorable thing I have ever seen though! :)

Oh apparently I have lots of personality as well. And like Viaene, zero (literally, nothing in the bar graph at all) sense of humor. Want to hang out and be all serious Viaene? ;)

Your best quality is loving! People like you because of your loving nature. You are a nice person that cares about others. Your loving nature makes you a good friend.

Next two were intelligence and ambition, while sense of humor was last. That's weird, I always thought I had a pretty decent sense of humor, but it's ok. I like being thought of as loving.

• 3 weeks later...

I am Pure Evil.

You are absolutely terrifying. Your mere presence strikes fear into the hearts of everyone around you. There is no turning back. You are the definition of evil, and probably work for an evil company like AOL.

I thought this was a little harsh, but I guess I needed to hear the truth! :shades: :smirk:

Edited by Guest