THE MATCHES

confusiondwells

check 'em out. if u like pop punk with catchy lyrics. and energy filled music and shows that are to die for the matches are definatly for you. they ahve 2 cds out. e. von dahl killed the locals and decomposer. e. von dahl is their first cd and is a little more raw then decomposer. decomposer has a more electronic vibe and was produced by mark hoppus of (+44) and the late blink 182. check em out. its definatly worth while.

(this really sounds cheesy. but trust me....you'll like em.)

um....im not saying they sound like them...but yellowcard kinda. and maxeen. um.... i dont know. they really have their own sound. i only describe them as "pop punk" because they aren't quite rock. and they for sure aren't all punk. and they are kinda poppy. they are a mix of a lot of things come to think of it.

• 8 months later...

From Oakland, California, comes an alternative rock band with Epitaph called "The Matches."

Now, with a label like Epitaph, you can be enormous (like Gallows or The Higher or Motion City Soundtrack) or get burnt and have nobody know who you are.

The Matches are part of the latter.

I'm here to spread the message.

They're an interesting genre, their first installment "E. Von Dahl Killed the Locals" is a fast paced pop-punk album.

Their second installment, "Decomposer," however....

you'll here punk rock, hard rock, metal, and even a bit of techno.

Take a listen.

http://myspace.com/thematches

Edited by Guest